Card payments have now overtaken cash in the UK as the primary way customers pay for goods & Services.
PDQ machines 0% card acceptance fee. No PCI compliance fees, No Authorisation Fee, open your account in 10 mins.
With fewer people carrying cash today than ever, it is becoming a business necessity to have the means of accepting card payments.
Parents are now providing their children with cards as a means to pay for goods. Partially as a safety issue, but also to teach them about handling a budget and spending in the modern world of technology. The youth market is now also a huge consideration for businesses, they are no longer just your customers of tomorrow, but are now the consumers of today.
We aim to help our customers increase sales and profits, by working with all types of merchant’s to ensure that you get the best service possible.
We have a broad and innovative range of card machines for you to choose from. You will easily be able to find the solution that is perfectly tailored to your business requirements.
All money deposits, transfers and payments appear under the “Account” section. Using the advanced search, you can select which period and type of transaction you wish to view. All sales and purchases will appear with essential information in the description to enable you to identify each one.
You will then be sent an email with all the necessary instructions on how to complete your registration. It is a simple process of clicking on the link provided and following the step by step instructions. You will be sent a code to your mobile phone, within 5 minutes of entering the link you will be prompted to enter this code. It is so quick and easy to open and create a business account, all it takes is 5 minutes.
Just follow the steps described below:
1. Go to https://www.vivawallet.com and click “Sign up.”
2. Next select “Business account.”
3. Enter your mobile phone number this will be your sign on number.
4. If there is no Personal Wallet, a new Personal Wallet will be created automatically. Enter the other details requested, namely e-mail, password, etc. After you connect your Business Wallet to a new or existing Personal Wallet, the name of your business account administrator can be registered.
5. Next, you need to register your business Tax Identification Number.
6. Select the legal form of the business from the list.
7. Select “commercial category” and “business activity.”
Make sure you follow all the instructions on the screen to ensure your account is activated.
How are these fees set?
Our fees are both competitive and easy to understand.
Debit Cards .06% / Credit Cards .07%
With us, there are:- No Authorisation Fees, No Min Monthly Fee, No PCI Compliance or other fees.
Please message us to open an account so we can set your rates!